Wednesday, 23 October 2013

My Erasmus Trip

Hi everyone ! 

I am a French Erasmus student from the University of Lyon 2. I came in Austria to spend an amazing year in Graz. I have never been to the Eastern part of Europe. Therefore I intend to make the most of my time here and travel to these eastern countries around Austria that seemed so far away when I was in France and so close now that I am here ! I love travelling and I am definitely not the only one.

Most Erasmus students are also trip-lovers as coming to Graz was already a journey we all went on very gladly. If you are en Erasmus student and you want to go abroad, you can be sure you will find some friends to come along ! Moreover as I came by car here, it is very cheap to go on a road trip when the car is full. And of course the more the funnier ! Let me present you some of the trips I took since I arrived in Austria.


With some of my friends we have already been to Maribor and Ljubljana (I think it is the right spelling!) in Slovenia. We were about 15 and we had a lot of fun. The Capital is a lovely city (even if the center is in fact very small) and the hills around were also worth seeing. Maribor on the other hand was too quiet and some places were badly-kept. We also went to Croatia. We drove along the coast and even had a lovely swim ! Even if we were in a small city we found one of the best night club ever in the marina. On Sunday, on our way back we stopped in Zagreb. It was drowning under the rain and quite empty so we did not linger there but we went home with nice memories of our Croatian trip.

I really enjoyed these trips to Croatia and Slovenia. That is why, once more, I will be leaving Graz and Austria this weekend. This time, we are going to Prague in the Czech Republic. I can not wait to get there and live some new adventures.

Thanks for reading me :)

Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment